We all know Charlotte is a confusing place to be for Winter. One day it is 8 degrees and the next it's 60 degrees. One thing we do know: drinking makes things better no matter what the temperature. That's why we are hosting our Winter Warmer Festival.
Let's celebrate this season with some of our favorite beverages!
When: Saturday, February 24th
Here's what we have in store:
1. A WHOLE bunch of beer. We are tapping:
2. Free S'mores by our fire pit (while supplies last)
3. Live music from Thom Crumpton from 3 - 6 PM
4. Appalachia Cookie Company will have their delicious cookies available from 12 - 3 PM
5. The Hunter's Wife will be on-site to satisfy your hunger
This event will be going ALL DAY, so grab your friends and let's have a good time.